The longer I own my civic the more id like to make it more of a resto mod/pro touring style civic similar to muscle car guys but with a Honda .Upgrading to more superior functional,OEM equipment if possible. Some aftermarket bling wont hurt things tho.
So here is where I stand.
- 0bd1 JDM B16A engine.
- Rywire Budget Bseries Harness
- 96-97 ITR wheels and caliper
- CTR EK9 rear wing exact year unknown
- ITR full size Radiator
- Buddy Club Radiator Cap
- Skunk2 wighted shift knob
- Spoon Oil Filter
- Spoon wide rear view mirror insert
- Skunk2 Pro-S II Coilovers
- B&M Short Shifter
- Feels front strut bar
- JDM P30 ECU
- Integra Folding Mirrors
- Tanabe Exhaust
- Greddy Exhaust Manifold
- AEM Fuel Rail
- 96 spec ITR intake
- Specter Air Filter (I have an HKS 200mm Air Filter just waiting for replacement filters)
- Random JDM Ground Kit removed off 2JZ block
- Rusel’s Stainless Steal Clutch Lines
- Driver Side Integra seat LS/GS
- Passenger Side Civic Si seat
- Bustes Rear GSR seats.
- Ebay CTR replica Grill
- Password JDM Bumper quick releases Front only
Some light Body work, Paint,window tint, Upgraded ICE, & full size ITR 4×114 Spare seems to be my lastest wants. I have a Jays racing CF hood that needs a fresh clear coat & corbeau seats that need the inner rail repaired. Some other random parts such as a moroso oil catch can, unthrodox racing Oil cap, Unpainted SiR replica front bumper as well are in the garage.